Vydehi Institute Of Medical Sciences and Research Centre Admission Process
The complete Vydehi Institute of Medical Sciences admission process for undergraduate and postgraduate courses is mentioned below.
MBBS Admission Process
Vydehi Medical College Eligibility Criteria for MBBS Admission
- For admission to MBBS Course at VIMS Bangalore, subsidiary to RGUHS Bangalore, hopeful probably passed 10+2 or proportional examination with Physics, Chemistry and Biology subjects.
- Candidates are likely to get more than 50% of marks in PCM gathering and 40% for SC/ST
- The competitor more likely than not go in English as a mandatory subject.
- The competitor more likely than not finished the age of 17 years prior to at the very latest 31st December of the year MBBS confirmation.
PG Medical Admission Process
Vydehi Institute of Medical Sciences Eligibility Criteria for MD/MS/Diploma Admission
- For admission to MD/MS/Diploma Course at VIMS Bangalore, partnered to RGUHS Bangalore, competitor probably got MBBS degree from MCI perceived organization.
- Hopefuls looking for confirmation at one of the rumored private minority restorative universities in Bangalore, Vydehi Medical College, more likely than not finished one year necessary pivoting temporary job in the wake of passing the last proficient examination.
1.Confirmation is available to all applicants from all parts of India and abroad, if they meet the fundamental necessities for affirmation.
2.Candidates and conceded once per year, August/September (UG), and May/October (PG).
3.Duration of the course:
- M.Sc. Nursing Program – 2 years
- P.B. B.Sc Nursing Program – 2 years
- B.Sc Nursing Program – 4 years
- General Nursing and Midwifery Program – 3 1/2 years
4.The outline and application frame can be acquired from the confirmation office. Vydehi Institute of Medical Sciences, Bangalore – 560066, on installment of Rs.400/ – in trade or DD out support of SRINIVASA TRUST.
SELECTION PROCESS AND CONDITIONS
- The selection committee will scrutinize each application.
- Performance in the Pre-University/Degree examination will form the basis for preliminary selection, according to the course.
- The applicant shall appear before a committee for interview and selection, for admission into the college.
- Students selected for admission should remit the tuition fees and other prescribed fees along with the application form, at the time of admission.
- A student once admitted to a particular course will not be allowed to change the course.
- The applicant should produce the originals of all the certificates at the time of the interview.
- Students coming from other states and universities should produce migration and eligibility certificates at the time of admission.
- Foreign students, in addition to the certificates mentioned above, should also produce No Objection Certificates on their own.
- Management reserves the rights of admissions and to reject any application without assigning any reason.
- No selected candidates will be admitted unless he/she is physically fit to receive training.