Sapthagiri Institute of Medical Sciences Admission Process:
1. M.B.B.S Programme
Annual intake: 150 students
Categories of seats available.
- Government free seats (CET)
- Government payment seats (COMED-K, Linguistic Minority)
- Management seats
Duration of Course: 4 ½ years with a compulsory one-year internship
Selection – as per State and National Policy.
Common Entrance Test – June/July – compulsory.
Centralized Counselling – compulsory in July
Classes shall start from the first week of August
Management seats – the process starts from January and ends during July
Fees: As fixed by State Government
2. Paramedical Courses
- Bachelor of Physiotherapy
- BSc. Perfusion Technology
- BSc. Anesthesia
- BSc. Operation Theater Technology
- BSc. Respiratory Care
- Bachelor of Public Health
- Bachelor of Hospital Administration
- BSc. Medical Laboratory Technology
- BSc. Radiography
- BSc. Optometry
- BSc. Nursing.
- Bsc. Renal Dialysis
3. Post Graduate Courses
- MD Biochemistry
- MD Physiology
- MD Forensic Medicine & Toxicology
- MD Microbiology
- MD Pharmacology
- MD Community Medicine
- Candidate must possess a degree in BHMS and he/she must be an Indian citizen.
- Candidate must not have attained the age of 45 years.