RV College Of Engineering Course Fees :
MCA under Management Quota :
Tuition Fee amount : Rs.1,50,000
College Fee Amount for Karnataka candidates: Rs.46,000/-
College Fee Amount for Non-Karnataka candidates: Rs.47,500/-
M.TECH under Management Quota :
Tuition fee approximately Rs.1,20,000/- per year including College & University Fees.
Development fee extra (one time) depending on Branch/Subject.
B.TECH under Management Quota :
Tuition Fee amount : Rs.1,70,000
College Fee Amount for Karnataka candidates: Rs.35,400/-
College Fee Amount for Non-Karnataka candidates: Rs.36,900/-
- RVCE ranked 2nd among Technical Institutions selected for the World Bank supported TEQIP Phase II Sub Comp: 1.2, facilitated by MHRD GOI. World Bank supported TEQIP Phase II – Centre of Excellence in Macroelectronics for 3 years (2015-2018).
- RVCE ranked as the top institute (No:1) in the country among the self-financed engineering for Return on Investment(RoI) / Value for Money for students by Outlook in June 2013.
- RVCE is also No 1 in the area of sport under VTU in Karnataka among engineering colleges.
- Ministry of Human Resources Development (GoI) chose RVCE for showcasing India’s new
- Accreditation process during the review by International Observers.
- Strong R&D focus: Completed over 100 projects, The institute has about 45 Ongoing projects from various funding agencies including DST, DBT, DRDO and its affiliated agencies, UGC, VTU, AICTE, CII, and VGST Karnataka ( a transformation from about Rs.7 Crores in 47 years to close to Rs 45 Crores of approvals in 3 years).
- RVCE’s ranking according to the survey of ‘The Week’ magazine – June 2015: 9th among top 99 Pvt. Engg. Colleges in the country, 40th among top 100 Engineering colleges in the country and 5th among top 72 Pvt. Engineering colleges.
- RVCE has been awarded ‘Sustainable Institute Industry Partnership SIIP-2014’ Award, by the Society for Educational & Entrepreneurship Development (SEED)-Chennai, during National Conference on “Sustainable Institute Industry Partnership – SIIP 2014” at IIT-Madras, Chennai.
- RVCE has been awarded “Engineering College of the year 2014” by Higher Education Review for academic excellence, during Dec. 2014.
- RVCE students team “BAJA (All-Terrain Vehicle – ATV)” emerged the National Champions at the vehicle designing championship held at National Institute of Technology (NIT) Jamshedpur during Dec. 2014. (44 institutions participated in the competition).
- Asha Bhat, 7th Sem. ECE Dept. student, made the country proud by winning the title of Miss Supranational 2014 held in Poland during Nov. 2014 and becoming the first Indian to clinch the crown since its inception. Asha was also be gratified with prize money of $25000.
- Mr. Arvind M, 3rd Sem. Civil Engg. Dept. represented India in the World University Games 2015, held at Gwangju, South Korea during 3rd to 14th July 2015.
- RVCE Won the Wipro “Earthian Award” for its Sustainability based initiatives in Jan 2014.
- RVCE is one among the 100 Engg colleges in India selected for QEEE pilot program.
- RVCE was awarded the Bharathia Vidya Bhavan Best Overall Performance, Best Engg College by the Indian Society for Technical Education (ISTE) Dec 2013.
- RVCE ranked among the top technical institutions selected for World Bank supported TEQIP Phase II 1.2 grant by GoI. Also selected as one of the 14 Colleges in India for TEQIP CoE and India’s first in the area of MICROELECTRONICS in 2013.
- Ranked among the top 6 Technical Institutions in India for Industry linkages by AICTE-CII-Price Water Cooper (PWC) Survey 2012.
- NBA-MHRD chose RVCE as one of the Institutes for review of India’s new Accreditation process in the presence of International Observers and also Nominated RVCE as a Nodal Center for Implementation of Outcome-Based Engineering Education.
- RVCE has been ranked No.1 in Sports under VTU in 2013 among over 200 colleges in Karnataka.
- RVCE awarded “Best Innovative Spirit Award” at CII Innovation Conference in 2012.
- Strong R&D focus, & industry-academic collaboration having completed over 100s of projects & currently running about 40 projects, 25 industry based labs, and 35 courses offered with industries. worth Rs. 50 Crores funded by public and private agencies.
- Ranked No1 in India for affordable engineering education or RoI for students in terms of value & employability among private institutions by outlook Magazine for the last 3 years.
- Dedicated Community Service culture.
- Utilizes its expertise in various disciplines to conduct Research and Development for Industry and Defense establishments in the country.
- Centre for Manufacturing Research & Technology Utilization (CMRTU) is involved in conducting research in cold hole expansion, Material Science, Nanotechnology and news materials.
- CMRTU has executed projects worth more than 5 crores to DRDO, HAL, ISRO, CABs, Naval Research, AICTE, UGC, DST, etc.
- RV center for Sustainable Technology, carrying out research in the composted manure and the environment.
- Sports luminaries like Mr.Anil Kumble, Mr.Chetan Babbur, Mr. Ashok Nayak – HAL Chairman, are the proud alumni of the college.
- Mrs. Vijayalakshmi Bidri top I.A.S. Officer is also alumni of the college.
- RV center for Gandhian Principles and Values-Based Education to promote moral values to the modern world, who are influenced by the westernization
- Kriyakalpa- Techno culture Museum, a culmination of old technology with new technology to exhibit the talent of the village folklore
- Has collaborative arrangements with leading universities in USA, France, Australia, and Germany for Post-Graduate and research programmes.
- RV center for social services & skills promotion (SKIP) an organization for helping the deprived class of society.
- NSS, NCC, Sports, Cultural Activities are given prime importance for an overall development of the students.
- Almost around 95% of the eligible students are placed through campus selection.
- Faculty members are actively involved under Consultancy activity for “TE Connectivity India Pvt Ltd, Shirwal, Maharashtra.for the Project”Performance/Reliability testing of Raspberry Pi controller”, Project Cost: 3.00 Lakhs and SAMSON AUTOMATION TECHNOLOGIES [SAT], Panchakula, Haryana for the Project: “Design of an Automated System to Pick and Place Gift Toys from Bowl to the Conveyor”, Project Cost: 12.00 Lakhs.
- Two Faculty members have cleared the National Instruments Certified LabVIEW Associate Developer (CLAD) Exam on June 10th, 2016.
- Six Faculty members have been awarded Doctoral degree (Ph. D).
- Ten Faculty members are pursuing a Doctoral degree (Ph. D).
- Faculty members have presented and published more than 200 technical papers in International and National Journals, International and National conferences.
- Few faculty members are working on ongoing research projects sanctioned by UGC, BPRD, DRDO, DST & NRB, MODROBS.
- Faculty members have attended many conferences conducted in all over India.
- Some of the faculty members have been honored and have received awards like Academic Excellence, Best Teacher and Best Paper Awards from RSST and other institutions.
- Faculty members are in the Board of Studies of other autonomous engineering colleges.
- Prof. S. Venkatesh has received a sum of 8.05 Lakhs under MODROBS, AICTE-New Delhi for Universal Process Control Trainer.