RV College Of Engineering Admission Process :
Admission process for UG programs
- RV College Engineering admission confirmations are done according to the Government of Karnataka standards and the affirmation network is reported by them.
- Out of the aggregate seats, 45% of the seats are filled by the normal passage test led by Karnataka Examination Authority (KEA),30% of seats are filled through basic passageway test directed by private administration affiliation (COMED-K) and 25% by Management, all by justify.
- Basic Entrance Test (CET) led by Karnataka Examination Authority (KEA), a state organization for competitors who are the home of Karnataka for a long time or more.
- Common test directed by Karnataka unaided private building universities affiliation expert (i.e. COMED-K) for both Karnataka and non-Karnataka competitors trying for engineering, Medical, and Dental seats.
- The above Admissions are absolutely in light of legitimacy and according to reservation standards set by the Government of Karnataka every once in a while.
- The base level of imprints is taken after according to AICTE standards.
Admission process for PG programs
- Admission to Postgraduate is according to the KEA standards.
- A score in the Graduate Aptitude Test for Engineering (GATE) is the essential basis, what’s more, typical passage test is directed by state organization (KEA) ie PGCET for admission to PG programs.
- Door/PGCET (KEA) selection test portion (just for Karnataka understudies) is 80% and Management Quota is 20%.
- The base rate in the qualifying examination for affirmation in PG programs is half if there should arise an occurrence of GM and 45% in the event of SC/ST.
Admission Process for MCA programs
- Admission to MCA program for Karnataka competitors is made in view of either PGCET directed by KEA and furthermore for NON-Karnataka and Karnataka hopefuls through KMAT/PGCET led by Karnataka Unaided Private Engineering Colleges Association Authority.
- The base rate in the qualifying examination for confirmation in PG programs is half if there should arise an occurrence of GM and 45% in the event of SC/ST.
- The Admission procedure for MCA program is taken after according to the Government of Karnataka standards which comprise of, half through PGCET (KEA) placement test and half through KMAT/PGCET.
- There is an arrangement for sidelong passage of 20% of admission through KEA guiding.