The Oxford Educational Institutions
The Oxford Educational Institutions are private educational institutions founded in 1974 by S. Narasa Raju. The Oxford Educational Institutions are the academic arm of the Children’s Education Society (Regd.) in Bangalore, Karnataka State of India. The Oxford Educational Institutions cover from K.G. to postgraduate courses.
The Oxford Educational Institutions under the aegis of Children’s Education Society, headed by the educationist Vidyashree Shri. S Narasa Raju, has 32 educational institutions from KG to postgraduate ourses including Dentistry, Nursing, Pharmacy, Physiotherapy, Engineering, Computer Education, Management, Life Science and Law.
The institution is under the leadership of Shri. S.N.V.L Narasimha Raju, Executive Director. The Oxford College of Science ranked first amongst private colleges in Karnataka for three consecutive years (2005, 2006, 2007) and ranked 25th amongst science colleges in India in 2007.
- The Oxford Medical College
- The Oxford Dental College
- Oxford Physiotherapy College
- Oxford Nursing College
- Oxford Pharmacy College
- Business Management
- Hotel & Tourism Management
Arts, Science and Humanities
- College of Science
- College of Law
- College of Education
- College of Arts
- PU College
- English Nursing, Higher Primary and High School
- Kannada Nursing, Higher Primary and High School
- Senior Secondary School (CBSE)
- English School (ICSE/ISC)
- Teachers Training Institute (TCH/D.Ed/NTT)
- Interactive Designer