MVJ College of Engineering
Established in 1982, MVJ College of Engineering, the flagship of Venkatesha Education Society, imparts education beyond engineering and management. Situated on a 15-acre campus in Whitefield, Bangalore, MVJCE has state-of-the-art infrastructure, creating an environment for progressive learning and development
To become an institute of academic excellence with international standards.
- Impart quality education along with industrial exposure
- Provide world class facilities to undertake research activities relevant to industrial and professional needs
- Promote entrepreneurship and value added education that is socially relevant with economic benefits
WHAT WE DO?
- Offer both Engineering and Management education over more than 5,00,000 sq ft built-up area
- Offer 9 undergraduate programmes
- Offer 8 post graduate programmes
- Conduct research in 8 departments which are recognised by VTU as Research Centres
- Guide more than 4500 students annually
- Above all we develop people of knowledge and character
MVJCE has separate hostels for boys and girls with a range of rooms and a variety of services that make living on campus safe, comfortable and affordable.
The Central Library is spread over 17,000 sq ft, and houses more than 60,000 books and other documents. The Library subscribes to more than 60 national and international journals.
WHAT MAKES US SPECIAL?
Over 35 years we have evolved and perfected a unique approach to knowledge delivery for our engineering and management programmes. We are deeply involved at all levels of the students’ academic life to ensure that from the time they step in to the campus they work towards excellence. We emphasise on a curriculum that builds in knowledge gathering as well as higher order thinking skills. With inputs from motivated and quality faculty our students display consistently high academic performance.
For learning to be genuine and sustainable we help students translate theory in to practice. Students reinforce their knowledge of engineering and management concepts & theories through practical applications and projects. Guest lectures, seminars, conferences and industrial visits give them a first hand exposure to workplace practices and new developments in technology.
Sports of many types form an integral part of the student’s curriculum. We place a lot of premium on the physical as well as mental well-being of the students. Individual interests and talents are encouraged through highly active clubs and cultural forums.
At MVJCE, every experience and opportunity presented to the student is significant, carefully planned and holds immense possibilities for self-development.