MVJ College Of Engineering Admission Process :
Under-Graduate Engineering Admission Process
Eligibility Criteria for BE Admission
- Applicants looking for BE building affirmation at MVJ College of Engineering Bangalore probably passed twelfth Std. or then again comparable examination with a min. of 50% of marks taken together in Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics (40% on account of SC, ST and OBC applicants of Karnataka State).
- Applicants must have likewise gone in English as an obligatory subject.
- Applicants probably finished the age of 17 years at the latest 31stDec of the time of building affirmation at MVJ Engineering College Bangalore.
MVJ Engineering College Under-Graduate Entrance Exam
Candidates seeking BE admission at MVJ College of Engineering must qualify in KCET or COMEDK UGET engineering entrance exams.
Post-Graduate Engineering Admission Process
Eligibility Criteria for M.Tech Admission
Candidates seeking M.Tech Admission at MVJ College of Engineering Bangalore must have obtained BE Degree from an institution recognized by AICTE.
MVJ Engineering College Bangalore Post-Graduate Entrance Exam
For M.Tech admission at MVJ College of Engineering Bangalore, aspirants must qualify in PGCET or GATE or any state or national level engineering entrance exam, whose score is accepted by this private engineering college.
ADMISSION AT MVJCE
MVJ College of Engineering through its 35 years Journey has changed from a regular scholarly Institute to an exceptionally proactive condition for understudies to sharpen their specialized and behavioral.
MVJ College of Engineering receives the way of nonstop self-change by surveying the requirements of the Industry and social frameworks in years to come.
With around 20,000 individuals graduating till date, MVJ College of Engineering has turned into a favored school for understudies trying to seek after their Engineering and Management degrees. MVJ College of Engineering attributable to its execution, legacy and area has turned into a favored Institute for Companies hoping to the accomplice and enroll graduates and Postgraduates.
WHY MVJCE? ::
- Positioned among Top 4 Engineering Colleges under Visvesvaraya Technological University (VTU) as far as no of positions (Convocation Jan 2017 – 21 Ranks)
- Positioned among the Top 10 Engineering Colleges in Bangalore for the fifth year consecutively by The Week – Hansa Research Survey. Positioned 27th Private Engineering College in the South Zone. (Source: June 2015, The Week)
- Granted AAA rating by the study led via Career 360, 2014, April 2015
- Positioned among the Top 3 in Visvesvaraya Technological University (VTU)
- Positioned among the Top 5 in Visvesvaraya Technological University (VTU)
- We have obtained 125 University positions in the course of the most recent 10 years
- Recorded among the Top 50 Engineering universities in Bangalore via Careers360, May 2013
- One among 37 universities in Karnataka to be authorized by the product monster TATA Consultancy Services