MS Ramaiah Institute of Technology
Ramaiah Institute of Technology (RIT), earlier M.S. Ramaiah Institute of Technology (MSRIT), is an independent private designing school situated in Bangalore, Karnataka and is subsidiary to the Visvesvaraya Technological University headquartered at Belgaum, Karnataka, India. The school was set up in 1962. Since August 2007, RIT has been scholastically self-governing for both Undergraduate and Postgraduate Programs. While VTU will even now grant the degrees, the school has scholarly flexibility in surrounding its own plans of study, educational module, and understudy assessment. RIT offers undergrad and graduate courses of study and research including Bachelor of Engineering, Bachelor of Architecture, Master of Technology, Master of Business Administration and offers programs promoting the honor of Ph.D. in different controls. RIT is likewise an examination focus in 12 territories including building and administration disciplines. RIT is the main building school in Bangalore that is self-governing for both undergrad and postgraduate courses.
The M.S. Ramaiah Institute of Technology establishment has scholarly partnerships with Intel, IBM, Schneider Electric, JSW Steel, Cognizant EMC, Nokia and different multinationals. It additionally collaborated ISRO in 2010 to fabricate the StudSat nanosatellite and RIT was picked in 2012 to join the consortium of universities that would help ISRO in thereunto StudSat-2. The organization is additionally credited for the improvement of India’s initially unmanned air vehicle (UAV) with an autopilot framework.
M. R. Seetharam, child of M. S. Ramaiah, presently heads the school administration as director.The self-rule given to the establishment by the legislature is just for scholastic issues. The overseeing committee of the school incorporates two principals of different universities, one state administration of Karnataka civil servant, one focal legislature of India administrator, and one part of the VTU.
- Karnataka’s first IBM Center of Excellence was set up on 19 March 2009 at RIT. This middle has been in engaged with preparing understudies with programming like DB2, Tivoli, and so on.
- Schneider Electric: RIT has marked a reminder of comprehension With worldwide vitality administration organization Schneider Electric to advance specialized greatness in the field of hardware, programming, and control designing. The MoU covers “college association for educational modules improvement” and through this game plan RIT has created two courses – progressed mechanical computerization and present-day controls, and vitality administration.
- JSW Energy Center of Excellence (JSWECE). RIT went into a MoU with 8 Billion USD organization JSW Energy for offering a one-year full-time Post Graduate Diploma in Power Plant Engineering for building graduates
- Intel Center of Excellence: International chip monster Intel went into a concurrence with RIT to open a Center of perfection in January 2010. The occasion was gone to by Scott Copeland who is the Director of Developer Networks at Intel, USA. The program goes for personal advancement and consideration of Intel processor in the educational module of RIT. This inside is just a single of its kind in Karnataka.
- Cognizant Technology Solutions is going into a concurrence with RIT in a joint effort to make industry particular courses for understudies.
- Autodesk has perceived M.S. Ramaiah Institute of Technology as one of the Zonal Center for the YEARLY CAD DESIGN CONTEST.
- Autodesk has granted Sunith Babu L from Department of Mechanical Engineering, M.S. Ramaiah Institute of Technology as India’s First Autodesk Certified Instructor.
- Autodesk has perceived Sunith Babu L from Department of Mechanical Engineering, M.S. Ramaiah Institute of Technology as an Academic Council Member for “All India 3D Student Design Competition”.