MS Ramaiah Institute of Technology Admission Procedure:
- A hopeful who has passed 10 + 2 examples of examination (identical to the two years Pre University in Karnataka) with Physics and Mathematics as obligatory subjects alongside Chemistry/Biotechnology/Biology/Computer Science/Electronics as discretionary subjects in the qualifying examination are qualified to seek after a college degree in designing at M.S. Ramaiah Institute of Technology.
- The qualification for confirmation is 45% if there should arise an occurrence of General Category and 40% stamps in the qualifying examination if there should be an occurrence of SC/ST, Category-1, and OBC Category competitors. The imprints acquired by the applicant in Biotechnology/Biology/Computer Science/Electronics in the qualifying examination will be considered in the place of Chemistry on the off chance that the imprints got in Chemistry is less for the required total rate with the end goal of assurance of qualification (and not with the end goal of assurance of rank, in regard of building/innovation courses).
- Placement test: KEA/COMEDK
- An applicant who has passed 10 + 2 example of examination (proportional to the two years Pre-college in Karnataka).
- Admission to Five years B.Arch., Course with half stamps in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics and furthermore half checks in total at 10+2 level of examination and English is one of the Language.
- “No competitor might be admitted to the engineering course unless he/she has passed an examination toward the finish of the 10 + 2 plan of examination with half checks in Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics and furthermore half stamps in a total of 10 + 2 level examination”.
- This gave the hopeful ought to likewise show up and secure at least 40% stamps in NATA.(Including SC/ST, Category-1, and OBC Category applicants) led by the Council of Architecture.
M.S. Ramaiah Institute of Technology offer a 2-year MBA program, open to competitors who have a 3-year four year college education from a perceived college with at the very least half of the imprints in total of the considerable number of years of the degree examination and 45% in the event of hopefuls from Karnataka having a place with SC/ST and Category-1. [Entrance Exam: KMAT/CMAT/MAT/PGCET – anybody mandatory]
M.S. Ramaiah Institute of Technology offer a 3-year MCA program, open to hopefuls who have passed a 3-year four year certification from a perceived college with at least half of the imprints in total of the considerable number of years of the degree examination with Mathematics/Statistics/Computer Science/Computer Programming/Computer Applications/Business Mathematics/Business Statistics as one of the discretionary subjects/electives at degree level. If there should arise an occurrence of applicants from Karnataka having a place with SC/ST and Category-l, the base total is 45%. [Entrance Exam: KMAT or PGCET – anybody mandatory]
Qualification (M. Tech):
M.S. Ramaiah Institute of Technology offers the M.Tech programs for which competitors with a B.E/B.Tech degree in the significant teach with no less than half checks in total are qualified. The base total imprints required are 45% in the event of applicants from Karnataka having a place with SC/ST and Category-l. [Entrance Exam: GATE Qualified or PGCET of Karnataka]