MS Ramaiah University of Applied Sciences Admission Procedure:
- A hopeful who has passed 10 + 2 example of examination (proportionate to the two years Pre University in Karnataka) with Physics and Mathematics as mandatory subjects alongside Chemistry/Biotechnology/Biology/Computer Science/Electronics as discretionary subjects in the qualifying examination is qualified to seek after a college degree in a building.
- The qualification for affirmation is 45% if there should arise an occurrence of General Category and 40% stamps in the qualifying examination if there should be an occurrence of SC/ST, Category-1, and OBC Category competitors. The imprints acquired by the applicant in Biotechnology/Biology/Computer Science/Electronics in the qualifying examination will be considered in the place of Chemistry in the event that the imprints got in Chemistry is less for the required total rate with the end goal of assurance of qualification (and not with the end goal of assurance of rank, in regard of designing/innovation courses).
- Selection test: KEA/COMEDK
- A hopeful who has passed 10 + 2 example of examination (proportionate to the two years Pre-college in Karnataka).
- Admission to Five years B.Arch., Course with half checks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics and furthermore half stamps in total at 10+2 level of examination and English is one of the Language.
- “No applicant should be admitted to the design course unless he/she has passed an examination toward the finish of the 10 + 2 plan of examination with half stamps in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics and furthermore half checks in a total of the 10 + 2 level examination”.
- This gave the applicant ought to likewise show up and secure at least 40% checks in NATA. (Including SC/ST, Category-1, and OBC Category competitors) directed by the Council of Architecture.
We offer a 2-year MBA program, open to competitors who have a 3-year four year college education from a perceived college with at the very least half of the imprints in total of the considerable number of years of the degree examination and 45% in the event of applicants from Karnataka having a place with SC/ST and Category-1. [Entrance Exam: KMAT/CMAT/MAT/PGCET – anyone mandatory]
Qualification (Bachelor of Pharmacy):
Competitors who have passed two year P.U.C examination of Karnataka P.U.C Board or an identical examination of some other endorsed Board or University with at the very least 40% stamps in any blend including PCM or PCB (the least qualification ought to be found on the total of P.C.M or P.C.B) or P.C.M.B, P.C and software engineering, P.C and hardware.
Note: In regard to Candidates who have taken P.C.M.B, the mix of the total of P.C.M or P.C.B. whichever is higher should be considered with the end goal of confirmation.
Admission to II years/III semester Bachelor Degree in Pharmacy (Lateral Entry) might be available to applicants who hold a confirmation in a drug store.
Qualification (M. Tech):
M.Tech programs for which hopefuls with a B.E/B. Tech degree in the important train with no less than half checks in total are qualified. The base total imprints required are 45% if there should arise an occurrence of hopefuls from Karnataka having a place with SC/ST and Category-l. [Entrance Exam: GATE Qualified or PGCET of Karnataka]