Kempegowda Institute Of Medical Sciences Admission Process :
ELIGIBILITY FOR ADMISSION
- The hopefuls ought to have passed the two years P.U.C examination directed by the P.U Education Board, Karnataka State, with Physics, Chemistry, and Biology as discretionary subjects; or some other examination perceived as proportional to it by the Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences, Bangalore. Or on the other hand, The hopefuls ought to have passed the B.Sc examination of Bangalore University or some other statutory University gave he/she has passed the B.Sc examination with at least three of the accompanying subjects: Physics, Chemistry, Botany, Zoology.
- The Candidates ought to have secured at least half of the aggregate checks in Science subjects taken by and large at the qualifying examination and CET/COMED-K. However, the OBC-3A classification and SC/ST understudies of Karnataka are required to secure 40% of the aggregate imprints.
- The Candidate ought to have finished seventeen years old as on 31st December of the time of confirmation.
- Outside understudies wanting affirmation should create: (a) A No Objection Certificate from the Department of Health and Family Welfare, Government of India, New Delhi. (b) A qualification Certificate from the Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences, Bangalore. (c) Student Visa. (d) Residential Certificate.
- The Selection depends on the Common Entrance Test (C.E.T), led once every year by the Karnataka Government or COMED-K led by Consortium of Pvt Medical Colleges of Karnataka once per year for every one of the understudies from the state and nation looking for induction into the course.
- Among the aggregate number of seats accessible i.e 150, 40% (60seats) will be filled by the CET examination comes about for the home of Karnataka as it were. 40% (60 seats) will be filled by the examination consequences of COMED-K Examination. Both the above affirmations will be all together on justify premise. Of the staying 15% (22 seats) will be for the N.R.I understudies and others and 5% (8 seats) will be for institutional inclination.
ELIGIBILITY FOR ADMISSION
- The competitors ought to have passed the M.B.B.S degree examination from a perceived Medical College associated with any college perceived by the MCI.
- The Candidates ought to have finished one year of Compulsory Rotating Internship in a showing foundation perceived by the MCI.
- The Candidates ought to have enlisted their M.B.B.S degree with the separate State Medical Council.
- Choice of contender for postgraduate degree/recognition courses should be on justify premise of the rank rundown of the placement tests – PGET directed by Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences and COMED-K