JSS Academy of Technical Education
About JSS Academy of Technical Education
Jagadguru Sri Shivarathreeshwara Academy of Technical Education, Bangalore (JSSATEB) is a designing college in Bangalore, India built up in 1997 and oversaw by JSS Mahavidyapeetha, Mysore. The grounds are situated in on a sloping and pleasant 21 section of land grounds, encompassed by rich green manor, on the Uttarahalli-Kengeri primary street inside nearness to Rajarajeshwari Nagar on the southwestern edge of Bangalore City. The school is affirmed and certify by All India Council for Technical Education and in addition The National Board of Accreditation. At show JSSATE, Bangalore has seven Under Graduate and four Post Graduate program in Engineering along with a Post Graduate program in Business Administration.
Key Events in Timeline
- January 1999, JSS Academy of Technical Education set up the JSS Science and Technology Entrepreneurs Park under the Indian Societies Registration Act, 1860. It was enrolled as a Society on 10 January 2003.
- Aug 2005 JSS Academy of Technical Education appointed a biofuels plant with help from the Government. The straight vegetable oil (SVO) delivered by the plant run the foundation’s transports by mixing 10 for each penny of SVO with diesel.
- 2005 – JSS Mahavidyapeetha, Mysore, set up the “Propelled Jewelry Design Technology Center” in the JSS Academy of Technical Education grounds as a team with the Government of Karnataka.
- 2007, the school built up The IEEE JSS Academy of Technical Education provincial branch after the Department of Electronics and Communication got the letter of endorsement from Managing Director, Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers Regional Activities, New Jersey, Piscataway. The understudy branch has an endorsement of thankfulness for being a standout amongst the most dynamic understudy branches in Karnataka.
- On Jan 20, 2010, the school initiated the ‘JSS KSCA Cricket Ground’. Previous Indian cricketers Gundappa Viswanath(GR Viswanath) and Anil Kumble, HH Jagadguru Sri Shivaratri Deshikendra Mahaswamiji and Karnataka State Cricket Association president Srikanta Wadiyar were available amid the introduction.
- In June 2005 – group ‘Acclaimed Four’ from Department of Computer Science and Engineering was among the finalist speaking to India out of aggregate 278 overall groups in Windows Challenge (Organized by Microsoft in a relationship with the Computer Society of the IEEE). The last occasion was led by Microsoft’s Redmond, Washington grounds. Group’s thought (named after songbird) depended on a novel approach towards ‘Crisis Medical Response framework’.
- In May 2010, Team Agni from the Departments of Mechanical Engineering and Industrial Engineering partook in the Formula SAE in Michigan and were one of the main two groups from India.
- In October 2010, Team Zduhac from the Department of Mechanical Engineering won the incidental award for the Glider worked by Problem explanation of rivalry named “The Wright Design” supported via Airbus at Shaastra (Indian Institute of Technology Madras Technical fest) out of the 54 groups that took an interest.
- Understudies have fared well in VTU examinations and secured college positions – ECE (one understudy), CSE (three understudies), IEM (six understudies) Its graduated class are spoken to in industry and establishments of higher learning.
Technical and Cultural Activities
- In April– May each year JSS Academy of Technical Education composes its intercollegiate Techno-social Fest – VERVE which implies Energy. Begun in the year 2005. It is held for 2 days with a few specialized and social occasions totally oversaw by understudies particularly by eminent host Rohit Kumar(IT). A few noted people have been welcome to VERVE amid the years. As of late, Neeraj Shridhar performed live in the year 2012.In 2016 Farhan Akhtar performed at the grounds
- PC Research for Engineering Students which is the specialized club began by the understudies of the Department of Computer Science and Engineering arranges its yearly specialized fest Continuum. Begun in the year 2004 by the understudies, it comprises of occasions extending from paper introductions, ridicule item dispatches, talks and specialized challenges. Post-2011, CREST. has assumed the liability of arranging Continuum every year.
- 2003, the school was positioned eighth among the building universities in Karnataka by BITES, a self-sufficient association under the Government of Karnataka.
- In a 2007 positioning of private building universities in India by Outlook (magazine) (June 11, 2007 release) JSSATE was positioned 50 in India. Same magazine places JSS Academy of Technical Education in 75th, 73rd and 69th rank in 2011, 2013 and 2014 version individually.
- In a 2017 positioning of best 100 building schools in India by Outlook (magazine) (June 5, 2017 version) JSS Academy of Technical Education was positioned 63.