Jain University Admission Process:
BACHELOR OF ENGINEERING (B.E.):[Computer Science / Electronics & Communication / Information Science / Electrical & Electronics / Mechanical / Civil/ Aerospace]
A Candidate ought to have passed (10+2) course or equal course perceived by state or local board and secured least checks as recommended by State Government for the affirmation year 2009‐10.
The technique for determination for the course should be regularly through legitimacy, in view of execution in the qualifying exam. Nonetheless, for a few projects, the affirmation may likewise be by methods for a passageway test, what’s more, there too.
Ace OF TECHNOLOGY (M.Tech):[Aerospace/Computer Science/Mechanical/Electronics and Communication/Energy Engineering]
1. Classifications of understudy status: The accompanying are the three classifications of understudy status in the M.Tech degree Program: (a) Full‐time understudy qualified through GATE/PG (CET) (b) Full‐time supported understudy from industry or different Organizations including Educational Institutions (c) Sponsored staff of Jain University
2. The criteria for determination/affirmation for full‐time understudies on GATE/PG (CET) qualified will incorporate the GATE/PG (CET) score, execution of the qualifying examination. The shortlisted applicants will be required an Entrance Test directed by the University. The last determination will be founded on the Entrance Test and meeting. In any case, the admission to different classes will be founded on execution in the qualifying examination, meeting, and rules issued by the Academic Council of the Jain University every now and then.
3. Admission to an M. Tech Program should be available to hopefuls who passed the endorsed qualifying degree examination with at the very least half stamps in the total (considering the imprints scored in every one of the subjects of all the University examinations directed amid the whole recommended period for the program ). The Sc/ST class of competitors will require no less than 45%.
Ace OF BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION (MBA):
1.The least capability required to be qualified for affirmation is at least half total in the Graduate/Degree examination of a perceived University, attractively with the significant or related subject as one of the subjects of study.
2. The technique for determination for the course should be ordinarily by methods for a Group Discussion and Personal Interview. Foundations may choose to direct extra test to choose hopefuls. The waitlist of a contender to be called for GD/PI might be readied in light of the score got by them in the Management Aptitude Test directed by the All India Management Association. The base adequate score is 500 out of 800 or 50th percentile.
2. The method of selection for the course shall be normally by means of a Group Discussion and Personal Interview. Institutions may decide to conduct an additional test to select candidates. The shortlist of candidates to be called for GD/ PI shall be prepared based on the score obtained by them in the Management Aptitude Test conducted by the All India Management Association. The minimum acceptable score is 500 out of 800 or 50th percentile.