Dayananda Sagar College Of Engineering Admission Process :
The admission process at Dayananda Sagar College of Engineering is conducted through common tests that are conducted by state agencies and national agencies like CET and COMMED-K. It commences in the month of March every year and concludes on 31st July of the same year. The lateral entry (Diploma Quota) through CET is for 3rd semester and commences in the month of July/August.
- For UG, The admission to college is through the entrance test, Common Entrance Test (CET) conducted by Karnataka Government & Consortium of Medical, Engineering and Dental Colleges of Karnataka COMEDK. The students with meritorious ranking are considered for admissions.
- A pass in 10+2 or equivalent examination in the first attempt with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics as specialization
A pass in 10+2 or equivalent examination with 45 % marks aggregate in Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and Biology/ Computer science/ Electronics.
- A pass in B E/ B.Tech or equivalent examination.
- A written test is conducted by the university for candidates and rank list is obtained. On the basis of which, the candidate will appear for admission carried out through single window counseling process.
- Candidates with valid GATE score will be given first preference for the seat selection in the counseling process, then university rank holders.
Admission through Management Quota
Candidates should have passed with a minimum aggregate of 50% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics (PCM) and should have passed these subjects individually. Physics, Mathematics and Chemistry are compulsory subjects
|Bachelor of Computer Applications (BCA)||3 years
|Pass in PUC / 10+2 or equivalent examination in Science, Arts or Commerce stream with a minimum of 35% of marks or candidate who has passed JODC or Diploma in Engineering (of three years’ duration of Govt. of Karnataka) with a minimum of 35% marks in aggregate in all the semesters / years.|
|Master of Computer Applications (MCA)
Bangalore University (B.U.)Visveswaraya Technological University (V.T.U.) Autonomous
|Pass in Bachelor’s degree with not less than 50% of marks with Mathematics/Statistics/Computer Science/ Computer Programming/Computer Applications/ Business Mathematics/ Business Statistics as one of the optional or electives at degree level. Provided further that in respect of candidate who has studied and passed one of the subjects specified in the first proviso in the Pre-University course with 50% of marks in that subject shall also be considered for admission. Recognized and authorized entrance exam is compulsory.
However, in the case of candidates from Karnataka belonging to SC/ST & category- 1 the aggregate percentage of marks of all the years of the qualifying examinations shall not be less than 45%.
|Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA)
Bachelor of Commerce (B. Com)
(6 semesters)3 years
|Pass in PUC / CBSE / ISCE or 10+2 or equivalent examination.
Candidates who have completed two years Pre-University course of Karnataka State or its equivalent with Business Studies and Accountancy as two major subjects of study at pre-university level.