CMR Institute of Technology
ABOUT CMR Institute of Technology
CMRIT is a private engineering college in Bengaluru, affiliated to VTU.
To be a broadly acclaimed and all around perceived organization of designing, innovation and administration, creating able experts with suitable credits to serve the reason for the country and of society on the loose.
CMRIT seeks to realise its Vision with a Mission to:
- Make the important framework suitable to the necessities of the projects and exercises of the establishment.
- Pull in and hold all around qualified workforce and supporting staff.
- Make and encourage a feeling for interdisciplinary engagement, prompting a sound rivalry among understudies and staff, in quest for magnificence through deep rooted learning.
- Create and work commonly valuable projects, joining forces with ventures, foundations and people of national and global notoriety.
- Make systems to comprehend societal needs and give answers for the advancement of society.
The organization sorts out co-curricular and additional curricular exercises. Informal understudy bunches in the school include:
- IEEE CMRIT Student Branch
- Sorts out Blood gift camps each year.
- CULTURA-Annual cultura and specialized fest.
- NSS – National Service Scheme
- RISE – Representatives of Information and Engineering.
Infrastructure and campus information
The college is located in AECS Layout, Brookefields.
CMR Jnanadhara Trust
The CMR Jnanadhara Trust was established in 1990, as a tribute to the late Sri Chikka Muniyappa Reddy, a visionary educationalist and philanthropist who believed that every individual deserves access to a quality education. In accordance with his vision, the CMR educational institutes were founded to give every student a chance at an outstanding, value-based and well-rounded education. The CMR Jnanadhara Trust supports and manages all the activities of the CMR Group of Institutions.
CMR Group of Institutions
The CMR Group is a novel instructive combination comprising of K-12 schools, various establishments of Higher Education, a Pre-University College, different Centers of Excellence in Research, and a Private University. These instructive foundations are situated at eleven distinctive grounds over the city of Bangalore, India. CMR has likewise banded together with the National Education Trust to establish the NPS International School on a lavish 6-section of land grounds in Singapore. The Group takes into account more than 18000 understudies from 58+ nations. Scholastic projects are fluctuated and cover more than 50 territories of study including designing, instruction, law, administration, biosciences, business organization, and brain research at the undergrad, postgraduate, and doctoral levels.
These foundations were built up to advance scholastic and expert perfection in their separate fields. The CMR Group of Institutions include:
CMR National Public School
CMR National P.U. College
CMR High School
CMR Institute of Management Studies
CMR Institute of Technology
CMR School of Legal Studies (formerly Law School)
CMR Centre for Business Studies
CMR Life Skills Institute