BGS Global Institute of Medical Sciences Admission Process:
- The competitors ought to have passed the two years P.U.C examination directed by the P.U Education Board, Karnataka State, with Physics, Chemistry and Biology as discretionary subjects; or some other examination perceived as comparable to it by the Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences, Bangalore.
- Or then again The applicants ought to have passed the B.Sc examination of Bangalore University or some other statutory University gave he/she has passed the B.Sc examination with at the very least three of the accompanying subjects: Physics, Chemistry, Botany, Zoology.
- The establishment organizes pick and drop offices, from the fundamental street intersection to the school and healing facility, consistently for staff, understudies, and patients and their parental figures.
- The Candidate ought to have finished seventeen years old as on 31st December of the time of affirmation
Remote understudies wanting affirmation should deliver:
- No Objection Certificate from the Department of Health and Family Welfare, Government of India, New Delhi.
- A qualification Certificate from the Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences, Bangalore
- Understudy Visa
- Private Certificate.
- The Selection depends on the Common Entrance Test (C.E.T), directed once per year by the Karnataka Government or COMED-K led by Consortium of Pvt Medical Colleges of Karnataka once per year for every one of the understudies from the state and nation looking for induction into the course.
- Among the aggregate number of seats accessible i.e 150, 40% (60 seats) will be filled by the CET examination comes about for the home of Karnataka as it were. 40% (60 seats) will be filled by the examination consequences of COMED-K Examination.
- Both the above confirmations will be completely on justify premise. Of the staying 15% (22 seats) will be for the N.R.I understudies and others and 5% (8 seats) will be for institutional inclination.