Alliance University MBA Admissions
Alliance University MBA Admission is strictly based on selection procedure of the University.
Eligibility Criteria for MBA/PGDM Admission in Alliance University:
- The graduate applicants are required to have a bachelor’s degree from a recognized university with a minimum aggregate of 50% marks for all subjects taken together (45% for SC/ST candidates)
- Students who are awaiting for their final year exam results may apply; but an average of 50% marks in pursuing degree course should be maintained.
- Candidate should be qualified in any of the national level management exams conducted in India such as GMAT/CAT/XAT/MAT/ATMA/CMAT/NMAT by GMAC/AMAT.
- Admission for (MBA) course at the Alliance School of Business is strictly based on merit.
MBA/PGDM Admission Selection Criteria at Alliance University:
Alliance University MBA Admission is based on the performance in.
- Alliance Management Aptitude Test (AMAT)
- Essay Writing
- Oral Extempore Presentation
- Personal Interview
The final decision of MBA Admission is completely based on the overall performance of the candidate in Admission Selection Process.
Pattern of Alliance Management Aptitude Test (AMAT) (Alliance University Entrance Exam)
- 01:00 hour-Duration
- Analytical Reasoning of the topic given
- Language Ability of the topic given
- Logical Reasoning of the topic given
Instructions of AMAT (Entrance Exam)
- This test has Four section – 1, 2, 3 and 4.
- Time allowed – 60 min.
- All question as are of multiple choice. Please use pencil or pen to circle your response.
- Attempt to answer all the four sections to improve the possibility of a good score.
- Each correct answer carries +1 mark.
- Each incorrect answer carries – 0.25 mark.
Eligibility Criteria for Executive PGDM Admission in Alliance University:
- Students seeking admission should have passed Bachelor’s / Master’s Degree of a recognized University are eligible for admission.
- Admission preference in EPGDM at Alliance University will be given to students with a minimum of two years full-time work experience.