AL Ameen Medical College Admission Process :
MBBS Admission Process
Al Ameen Medical College Eligibility Criteria for MBBS Admission
- For admission to MBBS Course at Al-Ameen Medical College Bijapur, partnered with RGUHS Bangalore, hopefuls more likely than not passed 10+2 or proportional examination with Physics, Chemistry and Biology subjects.
- The hopeful more likely than not acquired no less than half checks in the PCB gathering (40% on account of SC/ST competitors).
- The competitor more likely than not go into English as an obligatory subject.
- The competitor more likely than not finished the age of 17 years at the very latest the time of MBBS affirmation.
Al-Ameen Medical College Bijapur Eligibility Criteria for PG Medical/Diploma Admission
- For admission to MD/MS/PG Diploma Course at Al Ameen Medical College Bijapur, associated to RGUHS Bangalore, applicants more likely than not acquired MBBS degree from MCI perceived establishment.
Applicants looking for confirmation at one of the main 20 private medicinal schools in Karnataka, Al Ameen Medical College Bijapur, probably finished one-year mandatory pivoting temporary position in the wake of passing the last proficient examination.